Florida Gun Shows and Bull Dog Tactical Group now offer the State of Florida Concealed Weapons-Firearms Permit Course at the guns shows.
No sign up is required but we do recommend arriving early as the classes have been quite busy and
are seated on a first come, first serve basis.
Concealed Weapons-Firearms Information
Classes are offered on both Saturday and Sunday (at 11am and 2pm).
|YOUR ONE STOP SHOP|
|During the Course, you will receive:|
|Livescan Fingerprint Equipment
Criminal History Check
|Total Package Price||$139|
|A Savings of $42 off State Fees!|
- The class is offered at every gun show – four times during the weekend.
- The class is approximately two (2) hours in duration.
- After the classroom lecture is completed, all students must go to the firearms range and safely discharge a firearm in the presence of the firearms instructor. This only takes a few minutes. The firearms instructor will supply the firearm.
- All students must attend the range training.
- Your fingerprints, passport pictures, and notary is required to submit your application to Tallahassee.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons is now good for (7) years.
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- Cash or check is acceptable payment for the gun show firearms safety course.
- Be sure to bring Photo ID (Drivers license or State ID card) for your notary and application.
Concealed Weapon Permit Course
Florida Gun shows and Bull Dog Tactical Group offer the State of Florida Concealed Weapon Firearms Permit Course at all of our gun shows. Learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors around and obtain one of the most sought after CCWP available in the United States. The Florida CWP is honored in 34 states and counting. Come join and see why we have taught thousands of students. We obtain comprehensive knowledge of State Law, Defensive weapons, theory and skill and relaxed effective teaching methods.
For More Info contact us at 407-410-6870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.