ABOUT OUR CONCEALED WEAPONS CLASS
The Concealed Weapons Classes held at The Florida Gun Show will provide you with everything required by the State of Florida in order to obtain a Concealed Weapon License in a single two (2) hour session.
Florida Gun shows and Bull Dog Tactical Group offer the State of Florida Concealed Weapon Firearms Permit Course at all of our gun shows. Learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors around and obtain one of the most sought after CCWP available in the United States. The Florida CWP is honored in 34 states and counting. Come join and see why we have taught thousands of students. We obtain comprehensive knowledge of State Law, Defensive weapons, theory and skill and relaxed effective teaching methods.
HOW TO SIGN UP
You may NOT sign up ahead of time. All seats are sold at a first come first serve basis.
*We recommend showing up 30-45 min prior to either class time to get signed up.*
We hold Four (4) classes at each show
Saturday: 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
Sunday: 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP
|The following is required by the state of Florida:|
|Livescan Fingerprint Equipment*
Criminal History Check
|Total Package Price||$139|
|A Savings of $42 off State Fees!|
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Drivers License or a valid government issued photo ID
- Form of Payment: We accept Cash, Check (or) Credit Card
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER THE CLASS:
- After the classroom lecture is completed, all students must go to the firearms range and safely discharge a firearm in the presence of the firearms instructor. This only takes a few minutes. The firearms instructor will supply the firearm. All students must attend the range training.
- Mail in the application packet and State Fee in the provided envelope
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- Any permanent legal resident of the United States
- Click Here for a list of Eligibility Requirements for a Concealed weapons Permit.
- Not sure if you are eligible? Click here to take a quiz.
- You may take the class before turning 21 and submit the application afterwards. Fingerprinting, application and photo must be current when the application is submitted.
- The current validity period for a Florida Concealed Weapon License is seven (7) years.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- We do not renew permits. Please visit https://cwrex.freshfromflorida.com/ for instructions on how to renew your Florida Concealed Weapons Permit.
- If you have a DD214 you are exempt from the Class. You will just need to have your finger prints and photo done to submit your application to Tallahassee.