Concealed Weapon Permit Course
Florida Gun shows and Bull Dog Tactical Group offer the State of Florida Concealed Weapon Firearms Permit Course at all of our gun shows. Learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors around and obtain one of the most sought after CCWP available in the United States. The Florida CWP is honored in 34 states and counting. Come join and see why we have taught thousands of students. We obtain comprehensive knowledge of State Law, Defensive weapons, theory and skill and relaxed effective teaching methods.
No Pre-Registration all seats are sold at a first come first serve basis. *We do recommend showing up 30-45 min prior to either class time to get signed up.
For More Info contact us at 407-410-6870 or email email@example.com.
Concealed Weapons-Firearms Information
Classes are offered on both Saturday and Sunday (at 11am and 2pm).
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP
|During the Course, you will receive:|
|Livescan Fingerprint Equipment*
Criminal History Check
|Total Package Price||$139|
|A Savings of $42 off State Fees!|
- The class is offered at every gun show (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Palmetto, Lakeland, & Daytona) – four times during the weekend.
- The class is approximately two (2) hours in duration.
- After the classroom lecture is completed, all students must go to the firearms range and safely discharge a firearm in the presence of the firearms instructor. This only takes a few minutes. The firearms instructor will supply the firearm.
- All students must attend the range training.
- Your fingerprints and passport pictures are required to submit your application to Tallahassee.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons is now good for (7) years.
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- Cash, check and credit cards are acceptable payments for the gun show firearms safety course.
- Be sure to bring Photo ID (Drivers license or State ID card) for your application.
- *You must be 21 years of age or older in order to get your fingerprints done*