Thank you for your interest in exhibiting with Florida’s #1 Gun Show. We are the largest gun show promoter in Florida. All of our shows are filled with vendors from all around the country who only sell directly gun and knife related items. If you would like to become a vendor you must complete the vendor application located below.
ALL VENDORS MUST BE DIRECTLY GUN AND KNIFE RELATED
We do not allow food, jewelry, or flea market items to be sold at our show.
Table Size & Pricing
Standard 8ft tables
$110 (Aisle tables) | $120 (Wall tables)
Vendor Setup Times
Friday: 1:00pm — 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am — 8:30am
All vendors MUST be checked in BY 8:30 AM SATURDAY
- Leaving early or not being at the show both days is not allowed without prior notice and consent of show mgmt.
- You must bring an 8ft tablecloth to go over your table and an additional tablecloth to cover your merchandise at night.
- All apparel/content must be gun or knife related and No profanity/Inappropriate designs.
- Putting non-gun related items on your tables is not allowed without prior notice and consent of the Show Promoter. Example –
placing jewelry, craft items, collectibles on the side of the table. *ALL ITEMS MUST BE APPROVED BY PROMOTER*
- All employees with a badge MUST be working behind the table at all times! Badges are NOT to be used for friends/family or
customers/clients. Badges are to be worn on your shirt or in a lanyard at ALL times during show.
- Vendors cannot be disruptive to other vendors or the public by use of radio, video with sound, noise makers, hollering, loud
voices, flashing lights etc. Vendor must keep noise level confined to their rental space.
- Tables may not be sublet or transferred to others without the express, prior consent of the Show Promoters.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FLORIDA GUN SHOWS SHOW RULES AND AGREEMENTS YOU MAY DOWNLOAD A COPY HERE.
- Vendors MUST HAVE ALARMS/CABLES ON GUNS – This goes for guns used for display as well.
- ALL firearms (Even Personal Weapons) must be UNLOADED, TIED & SECURED with a plastic zip tie during the show.
- All Magazines must be removed and remain out of the gun at all times.
- All Gun Dealers must have a (FFL) Federal Firearms License and be compliant with all current gun laws in Florida.