Concealed Weapon Permit Class
About our CWP Class
Florida Gun shows and Bull Dog Tactical Group offer the State of Florida Concealed Weapon Firearms Permit Course at all of our gun shows. Learn from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors around to obtain one of the most sought after CCWP available in the United States. The Florida CWP is honored in 34 states and counting. Come join and see why we have taught thousands of students. We obtain comprehensive knowledge of State Law, Defensive weapons, theory and skill and relaxed effective teaching methods. Review Section 790.06, Florida Statutes, to learn more about the law pertaining to Florida’s concealed weapon license program.
Classes are provided at all our gun shows. The class duration is about 2 hours.
11:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
11:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Classes are provided at all our gun shows.
Please show up 30-45 min prior to either class time to get signed up.
(You may NOT sign up ahead of time ; All seats are sold at a first come first serve basis.)
* CLASS PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING*
Certificate | Application | Range Fee | Eye/Ear protection & Firearm/Ammo Rental
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
Drivers License or a valid government issued photo ID
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER THE CLASS
- Visit a local law enforcement agency to get your fingerprints done.
- Submit your application
In Person: You can apply for a concealed weapon license in person at a Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) or an authorized Florida tax collector’s office in your area.
Please click here for a full list of ways to apply for your permit.
ACTIVE MILITARY & VETERANS
- Active-duty military: personnel may submit copies of any of the following documents that confirm experience with a firearm gained during service:
- Common Access Card or other form of official Military Identification.
- Military orders including call to active-duty letter
- A statement of military service that identifies you and provides your date of entry on your current active-duty period (it must be signed by, or at the direction of, the adjutant, personnel officer or commander of your unit or higher headquarters)
- Former military: personnel can submit a DD Form 214 reflecting honorable discharge from military service.
DETERMINE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE
Click Here for a list of Eligibility Requirements for a Concealed weapons Permit.
Not sure if you are eligible? Click here to take a quiz.
- You may take the class before turning 21 and submit the application afterwards. Fingerprinting, application, and photo must be current when the application is submitted.
- The current validity period for a Florida Concealed Weapon License is seven (7) years.
- The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- We do NOT renew permits. Please visit https://cwrex.freshfromflorida.com/ for instructions on how to renew your Florida Concealed Weapons Permit.