Thank you for your interest in exhibiting with Florida’s #1 gun show. We hold 42 shows a year in 8 different cities! We are the largest gun show promoter in Florida. All of our shows are filled with vendors from all around the country who only sell directly gun and knife related items. Due to being the largest gun show in Florida our shows sell out very quickly. If you would like to become an exhibitor with Florida Gun Shows please complete the New Vendor Application. Once we receive your application we will send you an email letting you know if you have been approved.
Any additional questions you may contact:
Standard 8ft tables (Chairs will also be provided)
• All tables must be covered with a table cloth
$100 (Aisle tables) | $110 (Wall tables)
• Ft. Lauderdale: $75 (Stage tables) | $110 (Floor tables) | $120 (Wall tables)
- ALL merchandise to be sold and displayed at our show MUST be gun or knife related.
- Vendors that sell Re-Manufactured Ammo MUST provide us with an insurance Certificate for 1 million dollars with Florida Gun Shows listed as the additional insured.
- ALL guns that are to be displayed on your table (even in a glass case) must be secured with plastic tie and cabled with an alarm. This is for everyone’s protection as well as a theft deterrent.
- All Gun Dealers: Must be compliant with ALL current gun laws in Florida & Must be a Florida Resident.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FLORIDA GUN SHOWS SHOW RULES AND AGREEMENTS YOU MAY DOWNLOAD A COPY HERE.
Friday: 1:00pm — 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am — 8:30am
- Vendors are to be set up and checked in NO LATER than 8:30AM Saturday
- Vendors are NOT to breakdown until 5:00PM
- Vendors are required to bring a table cloth to put on their table along with an additional table cloth to cover your merchandise at night.
- All vendors must have their table uncovered and ready for the public by 8:45AM Saturday and 9:45AM Sunday.
2 (For the first table) 1 (For each additional table)
All vendors receiving a badge MUST be working behind the table at all times.
If you have different employees coming in on each day. The employee leaving is to turn in his/her badge before he/she leaves and we will issue the next employee with a new one. If they fail to do so, the new employee will have to pay admission.
Venue Location & Details
|Venue City||Venue Name||Location||Table Quantities||# of Shows per Year|
|Miami||Miami- Dade Fairgrounds||10901 SW 24th Street, Miami, FL. 33165||600 tables||7|
|Pembroke Pines||Charles F. Dodge City Center||601 City Center Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025||400 tables||2|
|Orlando||Central Florida Fairgrounds||4603 W.Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL. 32808||700 tables||7|
|Tampa||Florida State Fairgrounds||4800 U.S. 301, Tampa, FL. 33610||800 tables||6|
|Ft. Myers||Lee Civic Center||11831 Bayshore Blvd. N. Fort Myers, FL. 33917||600 tables||6|
|Palmetto||Bradenton Area Convention Center||1 Haben Blvd. Palmetto, FL. 34221||400 tables||6|
|Lakeland||Sun ‘N Fun||4175 Medulla Rd, #1249 Lakeland, FL 33811||400 tables||2|
|Daytona||Ocean Center||101 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL. 32118||400 tables||3|
For a copy of our Show Schedule for the year please click the link below
If you are interested in Ft. Walton Beach, Jacksonville, Panama City, Pensacola, & Tallahassee Shows please contact North Florida Gun Shows at 407-275-7233